Tuesday, March 20, 2007

He made it to..........

Kuwait yesterday! He doesn't actually start checking out until tomorrow....but he is one step closer to being home.

Not much going on here except doing some last minute things before Mike gets home. I'm feeling somewhat "out there"...yes for those folks who "really" know me...I mean more "out there" than normal... ;>) I have a full range of emotions going on.....excitement, anxious, scared, etc... These are all normal feelings before and during a homecoming. I was telling Mike this morning these last few days are really the worst...it's so close but yet it's so far away, but we know it will get here and after it's all said and done I will be like did this past 300 or so days really happen? Oh well, the life of a sailors girlfriend...........

Hope all is well.......... I Love You Mike!!!!

No comments: