Sunday, March 18, 2007

Almost there........

It seems something happens everyday to make Mike coming home real...when he is back on US soil, that is when it will finally sink in that it's over....He was presented with a Command "Coin" (it looks more like a plaque to me) by the CO of the battalion yesterday. Mike said it is huge....










He will be leaving Speicher for the last time soon to go to Kuwait to start his out-processing. From what we have heard there is a lot of waiting around doing nothing. I would think "they" (whoever they are) would try to make the process as quick as possible for our guys/gals who are headed home. I know how hard it is here for me....waiting and I have a lot to do. Oh well, the light is getting closer and closer...........he's coming home :>)

I hope all is well for everyone......take care!!!!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

obgirl042 said...

YAY!!!!! Holy cow, I can't believe your wait is almost over. I'm SO happy for you!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Colleen