Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Very Busy...

Hi all,

Yes I'm still alive. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it was crazy while my girlfriend was here. We had a lot of catching up to do....

Here we are catching up Friday night ;>) Lisa and I can have fun no matter what we do. It was so nice to have her here...I love her! Can't wait for her to get back to the states for good.

I'm getting excited about Mike coming home. We've got 10 days and I am keeping very busy....so I know he will be home before I know it! We've got a lot to look forward to.

We've already made lots of plans. There is one thing Mike promised me we would do when he got back home and I am going to hold him to it. That is going to Washington DC. For those of you who have been reading this post since the beginning, you might remember we went just before he went to South Carolina. We didn't have much time so he promised to take me when he came home. So that is one of the "events" we are planning.

I hope all is well with everyone :>)

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: