Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally :>)


Well all the hoop-la is over as far as my son's graduation....the party went off with out a hitch. Enjoyed seeing family & friends but at the same time I felt totally out of place. Many times I was asked if I was ok because it seems like I was "zoning", I guess I was. Bet you can't figure out where my mind was????

Mike & I talked a lot over the weekend. He actually had Saturday afternoon & Sunday off. I was glad to hear that. I have worried about all the long hours he's been putting in. I know it's so they can get all the training done in such a short time, but..... He is starting his second week of training in Ft. Jackson, I'm sure he is ready to get the mission started. I know I am, because the sooner he gets his feet in the sand the sooner he will be home.

Now that the graduation festivities are over, I can now concentrate on me. There is so much I want to accomplish over this next year and I hope to share it all through this site. This is a great way to keep a journal. So with that said...I need to get started....

Mike, I love you and my only wish and hope is that WE survive and are together in the end. There is so much more we need to share with each other....

I love you babbaay :>)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»