Friday, May 19, 2006

Ft. Jackson here I come...

Yes I am headed to SC to see Mike. When Mike called me last night we discussed all the pro's & con's of me driving down. (One of the reason's I love this man so much....we TALK, we discuss things, we decide things TOGETHER. His main concern is my drive home Sunday. I understand his concern really I do. I know it will be an upsetting time but I will pull over if I am that upset. I am just so excited about seeing him one more time. I know next week will be hard but it would have been hard whether or not I went to SC or not. We've been able to talk everyday and that has been GREAT! but once he steps on that plane, we don't know what it will be like for the next year. It could be we talk/email everyday or it could be I only hear from him once a week. I pray it's not the latter one.

Brady leaves for California Monday. When I told him I was going out of town he got a little upset. I think he's being selfish. He's made one attempt to see me since he's been back from school. This weekend he's got plans everyday (and they don't include me) and the only day he wants me around is Sunday while he's packing up. Which I will be there, probably around 1200, so what is the problem? He'll probably just be waking up! So I'm not sure why he's so upset. Seems to me he thinks I should hang around & wait for him and I should be there when he snaps his fingers. Well I don't think thats fair. I am there for him, always, but I don't think it's fair that he thinks I should put my life on hold while he decides when he's ready for me to be there. So I am going to SC and I will enjoy my time with Mike.

I love Brady with all my heart. He is and always has been my life. This whole situation is just new for all of us. We will get through it. He's a smart kid & someday he will see...............

Well need to go pack....I will let you know how the trip goes.

I love ya, Mike!!!! I can't wait to see you..... ;>)

No comments: