Friday, May 26, 2006

TGIF!!!

This has been a VERY long week. Monday is Memorial Day and I am really glad I have a long weekend. The only thing I have planned is going to a cook-out on Sunday @ the Snyders. Should be a good time.

I didn't hear from Mike yesterday (call or email), which was the first day since he left for his training. I know it's to be expected but just like everything, the first time of not having what is normal, makes it tough. He will contact me when he can.

I haven't talked to Brady much since he left. Mostly through text. I guess he's doing ok. I do worry about him but I know he will be fine.

I'm sure you noticed that I was finally able to download some pictures. I've added some through out the blog, so please scroll down...let me know what you think.

I haven't done much for myself yet. I'm still at the point where I'm not sure what to do. I still feel so lost and so alone. All of my friends have their own life & I understand that. I will probably go to the beach this weekend, just to walk around, they always have something going on down there over the holiday.

Well not much to say except.....

As always....I love you Michael Glen Van Haren....Stay safe for me baby ;>)

No comments: