Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We're learning more & more....

Mike left his car in storage and for those of you who know Mike know his car is his baby, besides me of course! hahahaha Anyway, I promised him I would take it out once a month. So tonight was the night. It was the 2nd time I was at the storage unit since he left, the first time thank god I wasn't planning on taking it for a ride then. There was no way. Tonight though when I opened the garage door, she was sitting there and all I could do was smile. I felt like Mike was there with me. I know this sounds crazy but he loves that car and sitting behind the wheel and driving it, I couldn't help but feel him close to me. Although when it was time to put it back I couldn't help but get teary eyed....it was like I was saying good bye to him all over. But I told myself....1 month down, 11 to go!!!! Actually there's 11 3/4 because his training doesn't count towards his year away.

I am so mad...I wanted to surprise Mike and have a picture of his car on here, but for whatever reason I can't seem to download....so Mike I will have a pic of your babe on here as soon as I can...I sorry :<(

Good Night, I love you babe!!

No comments: