Saturday, June 10, 2006

A good time....

I had a GREAT night last night. Work was a lot of fun. It's been a long time since I've done anything like that and I had forgotten how much I miss working with the public. Computers don't have much of a personality! I think Ivan was surprised too because as we were leaving he said Kym you did great! It didn't take you long to figure things out.

I went to "our" local hangout on my way home for a beer and had a nice time. What was really nice was when I got home Mike was on-line so we chatted for a little while and then he called me. It was the PERFECT ending to a GREAT day!

I'm meeting my sister at a ball field around 1200 today. Her boyfriend plays softball so I'm gonna go hang with her for a while. Then I'm going over to my girlfriends house and were gonna sit by the pool for a bit and then I'm gonna go hang with her and her boyfriend tonight and I'll probably spend the night with her again. She lives in Chesapeake which is about a 45 minute ride from where I live. We really don't get to see each other all that much because of it. She also has two kids still at home so that makes a HUGE difference.

Speaking of kids, Brady called me the other day and cracked me up. Get this....he was like mom, I'm in a Limo on my way to Malibu and I can't access the net on my blackberry so would you go online & check my bank balance....I thought it was soooooo funny! Here he is 22 years old in a limo on his way to Malibu and wants his mom to check his bank balance. Mike Copon , who Brady is working for had a PSA (public service announcement) to do in Malibu. Brady seems to be doing good and he really is enjoying working for Mike. So we'll see. Not sure how much work he's doing, no actually he seems to be quite busy keeping Mike's schedule and promoting him. It is definitely right up his alley.

Gonna run for now.... Mike I love you babe and I miss you so much!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are super busy, but I sure do miss your almost daily entries. If you didn't previously keep a journal, I would really be amazed. We talked briefly to Mike yesterday. He sounded great!

All my love.