Friday, June 09, 2006

A Quick Note...

I don't have a lot of time to post today...I've started a part-time job! I will be working a the Sport Plex which is a soccer stadium here in Virginia Beach. I thought it would be great...it will keep me busy and I will be earning some extra money at the same time. Not a bad deal. I'm not sure but I think they only play on weekends so it shouldn't interfere with my "REAL" job. I will be working one of the food booths. So.....with that said my first night is tonight which is why I don't have much time. I do need to get going to get ready. I will let you know how it was tomorrow (I should really say, I will let you know how well I do, it's been a long time since I've worked in this type of atmosphere!) Should be interesting....

I love you Mike!!!! Good Night Sweetie!

No comments: