Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another "Journey"

I just finished mowing the grass....last I heard that was a "boyfiends" job!! Hear that Mike? Just kidding, actually I enjoy mowing, I just don't enjoy it when its 95% humidity. It is good exercise though.

I worked again last night and once again I had a blast! I worked with some different people and they were a lot of fun. Kinda had the same attitude I do, there is "always" work to be done. One of the girls asked me if I worked like this in my "Normal" job. Of course. I was rasied with the attitude that the only way your going to get what you want and get anywhere in this world is to work hard. Do it right the first time and it will not have to be done again. I have always lived by that. Here's an example....(kinda funny), I have 3 sisters and every Saturday was the day we cleaned the house and we each had our own chores. "ALL" the chores had to be done before any of us could go play with our friends. Well I always got stuck doing the bathrooms, because "I did such a good job", I always hated doing the bathrooms but mom always said I should be proud because I "always did a good job"....So I guess you could say I had the shittest job!!! It certainly wasn't my sisters!!!! But I never did do a bad job, because I knew if I did I would have to do it again, because I had already proved I could do it right....Sorry just a little childhood memory.

I guess by now you think that is why I named the title of this post as "Another Journey". Not really, although everyone's life is nothing but a journey....The reason is tonight is the night I'm going to see Def Leopard & Journey in concert. I am sooooo excited!!!! As you all know by now, I love Journey....I hope so bad they play "Faithfully" and if they do, Mike you know in my heart & soul I will definitely be singing it to you and thinking of you. Remember always, "I am forever yours, FATITHFULLY!!!!"

Well I need to go finish laundry and take a shower, I have a few more chores to do....

I love you Mike, I miss you and I can't wait to chat with you again!!!!

No comments: