Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Getting ready....

Hi all, I've been busy getting ready for my trip to Omaha. I really am excited!!

I've talked to Mike quite a bit in the last few days. We're almost two months down...only 10 more to go. It's such a long time and I do miss him more & more everyday. It is getting easier, but I still miss him a lot.

Work has been SUPER busy! We have had so many financial drills it's not funny. The GS person who I was supporting has quit so I'm the lucky one who gets to fill her shoes. I don't mind, but I really do wish they would hire me as a GS. We've talked about it, but that is as far as it's gone. So we'll see.

I do need to go to finish some last minute running around before I start packing. Tomorrow will be a long day. I'm working in the morning and then I have to go to my home office for an employee appreciation luncheon and from there I'm going to the airport. I don't arrive in Omaha until 1100 pm. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep some on the plane. I doubt it, but maybe.

I will post when I can while I'm out there. I know Mike is going to want to know all about what we're doing. I'm not sure who's more excited....Me or him!!! He's so cute and I have never been with a more giving and thoughtful person. I LOVE YOU Mike!!!!

Until the next time.............Good night Mike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»