Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nothing New...

Not much new going on here. SSDD (same shit, different day; another favorite saying of mine).

Talked to Mike a couple of times today. It is sooooo nice to hear his voice. I miss him bunches!! He went to the movies tonight (well noon my time) and saw Failure to Launch. He had a really good time. He said it made him feel a normal. I was hoping they at least provided popcorn, but I guess they didn't. Maybe next time.

Brady called me at 500 am, which is 200 am, his time. I always hate it when he calls that early because I initially think something is wrong. Nothing was but he did surprise me. He was up watching the news in reference to the plot that was busted in London. Why did that surprise me, I can honestly say, I have never seen him sit and watch the news, especially for as long as he said he had watched. I guess that's just one more sign...he's all growed up!!!! He will be coming home over Labor Day weekend. I am so excited to see him. It gives me something to look forward to this month!

Well gonna go to bed. It's been a long day.

Mike, I love you babe!!!!

No comments: