Friday, August 04, 2006

Surprise!!!!

Mike, remember the surprise I was telling you about? Well I think I was able to get something a little better. Let me give the folks reading this a little history first. Some of you may know and some of you may not....but Mike is a big soccer fan. actually I think he is a fan of anything that includes a ball!! Just kidding Mike!!!!

The Virginia Beach Mariners professional soccer team is a USL First Division team, playing under the umbrella of United Soccer Leagues (USL), the largest organization of soccer leagues in North America. (I work at the stadium, part-time)

initially I was trying to get a poster of team with their signatures. When I talked to the General Manager he was more than willing to have it done. I was to pick it up tonight after work, well this is what he gave me instead....I hope you like it! Obviously I can't mail it to you so I thought I would do the next best thing and take a picture and post it here on the blog. It will be here when you come home.


I hope you like it. When I picked it up tonight, the GM said he was still going to try to get a poster as well. Somehow or another the one he did have the team sign got mixed up with another set they signed for their promotion tonight. So we'll see. I think the ball is better though.

Mike is always guessing everything, he is so hard to surprise, but I'm almost positive he didn't get this one, right Mike? Even if you did, I don't want to know!!!! LOL

Not much else to say and I am tired so I will go....

Until next time....

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: