Monday, August 07, 2006

Where did it go?

Wow another weekend has come and gone! I did have a very busy and productive one. As I said in my previous post I worked Friday night, but that's not where my weekend started. A bunch of people from work and I went to see "Talladega Nights" Friday afternoon. My opinion is the "hype" was much better than the movie. I would not reccomend it to anyone.

Saturday I took Mike's car for it's semi-weekly drive. Although I have been unable to drive it because of the weather, so it's still been a monthly drive. I do love that car!!!! I did a lot of errands too that I've been putting off. Nothing exciting just your mundane type of things. I worked again Sunday afternoon...work will be slowing down, I don't have to work at all next weekend and the last regular season game is August 18th. After that, they are in the play-offs so hopefully they play more than one game. From what I understand some of the High School football games are played at the stadium as well, so I will be working those as well. I'm not sure when they start up though.

Not much more is happening...I'm going to be bed soon...once again the weekend has caught up to me....

I love you Mike!

No comments: